quinta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2009

Questions

I was trying to sell a banana to an hungry kid when the litte bastard kicked me in my imported balls and ran away. While i was lying on the ground the following questions crossed my mind:

1. If i am anti-social why do i have a blog?
2. If i am anti-social why do i play a MMORPG?
3. If i am anti-social why do i have a girlfriend?
4. If i am anti-social why do i have to say it?
5. If i am anti-social why do i want to raid?
6. If i am anti-social why do i comment on other's blogs?
7. If i am anti-social why do i want to make money and brag about it?
8. If i am anti-social why do i keep wasting my resources trying to prove the socials wrong?
9. If i am anti-social why do i live in a society and not in a cave?


Etc.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário